Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Outfit Of The Day (OOTD) 1 August 2012

I shall not even begin to describe when was my last post.
I have mentioned countless of times how I hardly can find time to upload my blog and tell my life stories. Therefore here I am deciding that i should just post pictures of my outfits or products that I receive from sponsors or current products that I love.

So, today all of us at break fasted together with all of the Muslims in MediaCorp. And I couldnt figure out what to wear as I was late for work.

And so it happened that I grabbed this furry top that I got from Korea last year.
Unlike other furry tops that I own that I bought from Singapore, this one is ultra soft and super comfy.
I had many people commenting on my top and asking whether it's too warm and causes itchiness.
And I had to make the girls who come to me touch the actual fabric of my top so that they can feel how soft it really feels.


 I absolutely love the material. However with that said, this top is not recommended for outdoor activities. Just saying. And I love the tassles by the way!
And my earrings today, the Eiffel Tower!


And that's the end of my 1st outfit of the day post.
Otherwise I can go on and on about how much I will want to go Paris and see the Eiffel tower and whatever irrelevant stuff that has nothing to do with my earrings.



lots of love and shopping,
fiza

1 comment:

  1. My dress arrived so much earlier than expected. A great surprise. Fits very well. The best part is that it looks exactly as it does in the picture. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete