Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Random Haircut

 Yesterday I was out and about running errands and I came across this random salon. There was a friendly hairdresser that chatted me up and complimented my hair. He said, "Your hair is very nice. But it's out of shape. I can help you you volume it up, shorten it at the back, yada yada". Normally I'll walk away cos I'm not going to risk my hair just like that. But there was something about the way he described my future haircut then. The way he said it was like he really understood what I wanted. I was impressed. I thanked him and walked away.
But 5 minutes later, I turned back and was already sitting in his salon preparing for the haircut.

So ya. Here's my new haircut.

Me sans makeup. Dark eye rings. Horror horror.
Tapi takpelah. Malas nak photoshop photoshop.


 

This was taken this morning with the ring Adi called, cincin keramat.




The haircut turned out pretty ok. Sigh. But I've been telling myself for the past few months to keep it long. I've had short hair for almost 5 years now! But short hair is just too addictive.

Till then.
Love,
fiza

No comments:

Post a Comment